Registration for Internationally Educated Dietitians

If you have been trained as a dietitian outside of Canada, the PEI Dieititans Registration Board will require an assessment of your academic and practical training.

There are several steps in the process for registering with the PEI Dieititans Registration Board if you are from another country. Please contact the Registrar to begin the process of applying to PEIDRB and/or obtaining key documents required for your application. A candidate may be required to upgrade academic or practical experience as approved by the PEI Dieititans Registration Board.

The applicant must complete the PEI Dietitians Registration Board application process including the successful completion of the CDRE.

Agreement between Dietitians Association of Australia and the Alliance of the Canadian Dietetic Regulatory Bodies Orientation to Canadian Health Care